Are you ready for another season of thrilling monster hunts in the Appalachian Mountains? If you are a fan of Mountain Monsters, you might be wondering when the show will return for its ninth season and what to expect from it. Well, you are in luck, because we have gathered all the information we could find about the upcoming season of this popular reality TV series. Here is everything we know so far about Mountain Monsters Season 9.
Mountain Monsters Season 9: What’s next?
Mountain Monsters follows a team of hardcore hunters and trappers who are out to identify the mysterious creatures that roam the Appalachian Mountains. From the Kentucky Wolfman and the Lizard Demon to the legendary Mothman, these beasts are on the run as the skilled outdoorsmen follow the fresh physical evidence gathered by eyewitnesses from the region.
The show has been on the air since 2013 and has featured various locations and monsters throughout its eight seasons. The last season, which aired in 2020, focused on the team’s quest to find out the truth behind a mysterious creature known as the Rogue Team, which had been sabotaging their hunts and threatening their lives.
The plot of season 9 is still unknown, but we can expect more exciting and dangerous adventures from the team as they continue to explore the secrets of the Appalachian wilderness. Maybe they will finally catch up with the Rogue Team and uncover their identity and motives. Or maybe they will encounter new and terrifying creatures that will challenge their skills and courage. Whatever happens, we are sure that season 9 will not disappoint us.
Mountain Monsters Season 9 Cast: Who’s in it?
The cast of Mountain Monsters consists of six members of the Appalachian Investigators of Mysterious Sightings (AIMS), a group of native West Virginian sons who have dedicated their lives to hunting down cryptids in their homeland. They are:
- John “Trapper” Tice: The leader and founder of AIMS, who has over 40 years of experience in hunting and trapping. He is also a veteran of the Vietnam War and a former coal miner.
- Jacob “Buck” Lowe: The rookie of the team, who joined AIMS in 2013. He is Trapper’s right-hand man and has a keen sense of smell and hearing.
- Joseph “Huckleberry” Lott: The security expert and enforcer of AIMS, who is not afraid to get physical with anyone or anything that threatens his team. He is also a former Marine and a professional wrestler.
- Jeff Headlee: The researcher and tech specialist of AIMS, who is in charge of finding evidence and setting up cameras and traps. He is also a skilled tracker and has a close bond with nature.
- William “Wild Bill” Neff: The expert trapper and survivalist of AIMS, who can build any trap or device out of anything he finds in the woods. He is also a former Air Force veteran and a professional rodeo clown.
- Willy McQuillian: The builder and designer of AIMS, who can create any weapon or gadget that the team needs for their hunts. He is also a former carpenter and a master mechanic.
Will there be Mountain Monsters Season 9?
As of right now, there is no official confirmation from Discovery+, Travel Channel or the producers about a potential ninth season of Mountain Monsters. However, given the success of the show and the popularity of the cast, it seems likely that there could be more seasons in the future.
The show typically airs in the spring, but with the current merger going on between HBO Max and Discovery+ as now one Max, it is unclear when production will resume. In the past, the show has taken breaks in between seasons, so it is possible that season 9 will not air until 2023 or 2024.
However, we can hope that the show will return sooner rather than later, as we are eager to see more of our favorite monster hunters in action.
Mountain Monsters Season 9 Release Date: Speculation!
Since there is no official announcement about season 9 yet, we can only speculate about when it might premiere. Based on the previous seasons’ release dates, we can estimate that season 9 could air sometime between in 2023 or March 2024.
Of course, this is just a guess, and there could be delays or changes due to various factors such as production issues, scheduling conflicts, or network decisions. We will update this article as soon as we get any official news about season 9’s release date.
Mountain Monsters Season 9 Trailer: Is there a teaser?
Unfortunately, there is no trailer or teaser for season 9 yet, as it has not been confirmed or filmed yet. However, you can watch some clips and highlights from the previous seasons on the Discovery+ website or on YouTube.
Similar Shows Like Mountain Monsters
If you are looking for some similar shows like Mountain Monsters, you might want to check out these titles:
- Expedition Bigfoot: A team of experts and adventurers use cutting-edge technology and scientific methods to search for evidence of the elusive Bigfoot in remote locations across America.
- Finding Bigfoot: A group of Bigfoot enthusiasts and researchers travel around the world to investigate sightings and reports of the legendary creature, using various techniques and tools to try to prove its existence.
- Paranormal Caught on Camera: A series that showcases the most shocking and amazing paranormal videos from around the world, featuring ghosts, UFOs, cryptids, and other unexplained phenomena.
- Destination Fear: A team of paranormal investigators embark on a road trip to visit some of the most haunted locations in America, where they spend the night and face their fears.
- Ghost Adventures: A team of paranormal investigators explore some of the most haunted places in the world, using advanced equipment and techniques to document and communicate with the spirits that dwell there.