I Love a Mama’s Boy, the TLC series, follows several couples who have to deal with the interference of their partners’ overbearing mothers. The show has aired three seasons so far, each one showcasing the drama, conflict and humor that arise from these mama’s boy situations.
But will there be a fourth season of I Love a Mama’s Boy? And if so, what can we expect from it? Here is everything we know so far about I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4.
I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4 Plot: What’s next?
The plot of I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4 will likely continue to explore the dynamics of the couples and their mothers-in-law. Each episode will feature different scenarios where the mothers try to assert their influence over their sons and their relationships, such as wedding planning, house hunting, parenting and more. The show will also document how the couples cope with the challenges and try to balance their love lives with their family ties.
Some of the plot points that might be addressed in Season 4 are:
- How Ethan and Leyna deal with Esther’s constant meddling and flirting with her son.
- How Matt and Kim handle Kelly’s plans for their new house and her involvement in their wedding.
- How Shekeb and Emily manage Laila’s expectations and demands for their future.
- How Tre and Abbey co-parent their son Kam after their breakup.
- How Mike and Stephanie overcome Liz’s skepticism and hostility towards their relationship.
- How Robert and Kristy navigate Nancy’s disapproval and interference in their engagement.
I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4 Cast: Who’s in it?
The cast of I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4 will likely consist of the same couples and mothers from Season 3, as well as some new ones. The returning cast members are:
- Ethan Weisman and Leyna Rosen, along with Ethan’s mother Esther Weisman.
- Matt McAdams and Kimberly Cobb, along with Matt’s mother Kelly McAdams.
- Shekeb Sekander and Emily Chu, along with Shekeb’s mother Laila Sekander.
- Tre Welch and Abbey England, along with Tre’s mother Lorenda Welch.
- Mike Boorn and Stephanie Ressler, along with Mike’s mother Liz Micale.
- Robert Hernandez and Kristy Miera, along with Robert’s mother Nancy Hernandez.
The new cast members are yet to be announced, but they will likely include more couples who have to deal with their partners’ mama’s boy tendencies.
Will there be I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4?
As of now, there is no official confirmation or announcement about I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4. However, given the popularity and ratings of the show, it is possible that TLC will renew it for another season. The show has a loyal fan base who enjoy watching the drama and humor that comes from these unusual relationships. The show also has a lot of potential for new stories and characters, as there are many mama’s boys out there who have to face the consequences of their attachment to their mothers.
Therefore, we can expect that I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4 will happen sometime in the future, unless TLC decides to cancel it for some reason. However, we don’t have any information about when it will premiere or how many episodes it will have. We will update this section as soon as we get any news or updates about I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4.
I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4 Release Date: Speculation!
Since there is no official announcement or confirmation about I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4, we can only speculate about its release date based on the previous seasons. The first season of I Love a Mama’s Boy premiered on October 25, 2020 and ended on December 20, 2020, with a total of eight episodes. The second season premiered on August 29, 2021 and ended on October 24, 2021, with a total of nine episodes. The third season premiered on November 7, 2021 and is expected to end on January 2, 2022, with a total of nine episodes.
Based on this pattern, we can assume that if I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4 is renewed by TLC, it will likely premiere sometime in late 2023 or early 2024, with a similar number of episodes. However, this is just a guess and it might change depending on the production schedule, the availability of the cast and crew, and the network’s programming plans. We will update this section as soon as we get any official information or confirmation about I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4 release date.
I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4 Trailer: Is there a teaser?
Since there is no official announcement or confirmation about I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4, there is no trailer or teaser for it either. Trailers and teasers are usually released a few weeks or months before the premiere of a new season, to generate hype and interest among the viewers. Therefore, we can expect that if I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4 is renewed by TLC, it will have a trailer or teaser sometime in 2023 or 2024, depending on its release date. We will update this section as soon as we get any official information or confirmation about I Love a Mama’s Boy Season 4 trailer.
Similar Shows I Love a Mama’s Boy
If you are looking for similar shows to I Love a Mama’s Boy, you might want to check out these reality shows that also feature unconventional relationships and family drama:
- sMothered: This show follows the lives of mothers and daughters who have extremely close and sometimes bizarre bonds. They share everything from clothes to beds to cosmetic surgery, and often clash with their partners and other family members over their attachment.
- Seeking Sister Wife: This show follows the lives of polygamous families who are looking for or have already found a new wife to join their household. They have to deal with the challenges and benefits of living in a plural marriage, as well as the reactions of their friends and society.
- Extreme Sisters: This show follows the lives of sisters who have an unusually intense and obsessive relationship. They do everything together, from dressing alike to sharing a boyfriend to having babies at the same time, and often face criticism and judgment from others.