- “Fear the Walking Dead” celebrates its finale with season 8.
- Part 1 has already aired on AMC and Amazon Prime Video. Part 2 will also include six episodes.
- Morgan embarks on a quest to find Rick Grimes.
The zombie drama “Fear the Walking Dead” survives the end of its parent series “The Walking Dead.” AMC extended the spin-off early for an 8th season. Part 1 of the season has already aired, with Part 2 to follow. Padre seems to be defeated, but many fates are still unresolved.
Fear the Walking Dead Season 8 Part 2: Release date
Part 1 of “Fear the Walking Dead” season 8 is already available on Amazon Prime Video. An exact release date for Part 2 is not yet known, but it is certain that the new episodes will be released this year.
Fear the Walking Dead season 8: Trailer
A first teaser trailer shows that Madison will meet Victor Strand in the new episodes. In the seven years that lie between season 7 and season 8, he has probably managed to leave his evil machinations behind, because he offers Madison his help.
Fear the Walking Dead Season 8 Part 2: Storyline
With the death of Shrike, Madison wants to find the parents of the Padre children to start a new Padre, as it was supposed to become. Dwight and Sherry split up after the death of their son Finch, and Dwight hints that he would like to go “home” again.
Morgan and Mo embark on a journey together to find Morgan’s old friend Rick Grimes. So it may well be that Morgan and Rick will meet again in “The Walking Dead: Rick & Michonne.” Morgan also teaches his daughter how to fight with a stick.
At the end of the episode, a mysterious person can be seen in possession of Alicia’s arm. Perhaps we can expect a return of Alicia and a reunion of her and Madison in Part 2? Alicia would not be the first person to return from the dead in FTWD. Also, the person possesses the hammer that Madison used to slay Troy Otto in season 3. Is Troy also still alive and now becomes the villain for the last few episodes.
Part 2 of FTWD season 8 will definitely revolve around finding the parents of the Padre children and rebuilding the community under Madison’s leadership. In addition, we have yet to learn what happened to Victor Strand and Charlie. Strand already appears in the first trailer for the final episodes and offers his help to Madison.
Fear the Walking Dead Season 8: Cast
Kim Dickens is back as Madison Clark, we will probably also see Jenna Elfman back in the role of June. Also likely to return are Colman Domingo as Victor Strand, Danay Garcia as Luciana Galvez and Rubén Blades as Daniel Salazar.
Perhaps in part 2 of season 8 we will see Alycia Debnam-Carey return to her role as Alicia Clark. The actress said goodbye after the penultimate episode of season 7. However, Alicia did not die the series death, so maybe she will return at some point. However, there are no official confirmations.
The Walking Dead Franchise: Mother series and all spin-offs
“The Walking Dead” proved to be such a huge success for US broadcaster AMC, as an entire franchise was developed from the zombie series.
- The Walking Dead – Mother series ran for 12 years on TV
- Fear the Walking Dead – First spin-off of the series
- The Walking Dead: World Beyond – Two seasons that reveal where the zombie virus originated.
- Spin-off around Rick and Michonne – The dream team reunited in miniseries
- Tales of the Walking Dead
- Carol and Daryl spin-off becomes Daryl spin-off – Will Daryl Dixon fight super zombies in France?
- “The Walking Dead: Dead City”: The spin-off around Maggie and Negan
- How the series are connected – Are crossovers planned?
- Fear the Walking Dead season 8: Production
- Filming on season 8 of FTWD was already completed in mid-March 2023.