Them stands as a riveting anthology series masterfully interweaving drama, horror, and racism to create a compelling and thought-provoking narrative. Guided by the creative vision of Little Marvin and Lena Waithe as renowned producers, the show captivated audiences globally.
Supported by an impressive production of Odd Man Out, “Them” has emerged as a powerhouse of storytelling.
Them Season 2: Renewal
With the premiere of “Them: Covenant” on April 9th, 2021, on Amazon Prime Video, the series faced a mix of acclaim and critique from its diverse fanbase and critics alike. Despite the varied reception, the creators demonstrated unwavering confidence in their creation, announcing a second season much to the delight of the audience.
The forthcoming installment, titled “Them: The Scare,” successfully wrapped up filming in December 2022, and speculative discussions suggest that the production phase has concluded. However, Amazon Prime Video has remained elusive regarding the official release date for “Them” season 2.
Them Season 2: Release Date
The anticipation surrounding the release date for season 2 has reached a fever pitch among dedicated fans. While the second season is confirmed to grace the screens in 2023, Amazon Prime Video has chosen to maintain an air of mystery, keeping the exact date concealed.
This veil of secrecy has only added to the excitement and curiosity of the audience, eager to witness the continuation of the gripping series.
Them Season 2: Potential Plot
As season 2 approaches, fans are abuzz with speculation about the possible narrative direction. Given the anthology format, the creators have an opportunity to explore a diverse range of themes and settings.
One intriguing possibility could be a shift to a different historical era, delving into a haunting tale set during another pivotal moment in American history. Alternatively, the second season might continue the legacy of the Emory family, exploring the aftermath of their harrowing ordeal while introducing new challenges and supernatural elements to keep viewers on the edge of their seats.
With rumors of an unjust arrest at the end of season 1, a potential courtroom drama or an investigation into the true culprits might be in the cards. Whatever the plot, “Them” season 2 is sure to deliver a rollercoaster of emotions and societal reflections that have become the show’s hallmark.
Them Season 2: Trailer
While fans eagerly await a glimpse of what season 2 has in store, an official trailer is yet to make its debut. Following the recent conclusion of filming, the production team might be meticulously crafting a teaser that befits the grandeur of the show. In the meanwhile, here’s a look at the trailer for the previous season;
Them Season 2: The Cast
The Hollywood Reporter first announced that “Them” season 2 introduces a fresh ensemble cast, bringing forth new talent and faces to enrich the series. The main cast comprises:
- Deborah Ayorinde (“Harriet”, “Girls Trip”) as Dawn Reeve
- Pam Grier (“Jackie Brown”, “Foxy Brown”) as Athena
- Joshua J. Williams (“Snowfall”, “The New Edition Story”) as Kelvin Reeve
- Jeremy Bobb (“The Outsider”, “Russian Doll”) as Ronald McKinney
- Luke James (“Star”, “Little”) as Edmund Gaines.
- Iman Shumpert (“Uncle Drew”) as Corey
- Carlito Olivero (“Step Up: High Water”, “Bad Samaritan”) as Joaquin Diaz
- Wayne Knight (“Seinfeld”, “Jurassic Park”) as Lieutenant Schiff
- Charles Brice (“Judas and the Black Messiah”, “The Equalizer”) as Reggie Marks
The list of recurring cast members for “Them” season 2 remains a closely guarded secret.
Them Season 2: Where to Watch?
As the much-anticipated season 2 gears up for a 2023 release, viewers can eagerly look forward to witnessing the enthralling narrative unfold on Amazon Prime Video, the original platform for the series.
For those yet to embark on the gripping journey of the first season, “Them: Covenant,” the complete saga awaits streaming on the same platform, offering new viewers the opportunity to catch up on the captivating drama before immersing themselves in the eagerly awaited second season.
Them Season 2: Similar Shows
If the uncertainty of “Them” has left you yearning for more riveting and thought-provoking series, fret not! Here are three captivating shows that share similar tones and engaging plotlines, ensuring you remain glued to your screens:
- Lovecraft Country – Immerse yourself in a world of supernatural horrors and social commentary with “Lovecraft Country.” Set in the 1950s, the series follows a young African-American man as he embarks on a road trip through the segregated United States in search of his missing father.
- American Horror Story – For fans of horror anthologies, “American Horror Story” delivers a thrilling and chilling experience. Each season unfolds a new story with its unique cast of characters, ranging from haunted houses and witches to eerie circuses and haunted hotels.
- Watchmen – Delve into an alternate history where masked vigilantes are real and their actions have shaped the world. “Watchmen” is a compelling blend of mystery, social commentary, and superhero narratives.
Embrace these captivating shows, each offering its distinctive take on the supernatural, horror, and social commentary genres, ensuring that your appetite for gripping storytelling remains thoroughly satisfied!
Them Season 2: Coming Soon!
“Them” has rightfully earned its place as a groundbreaking series, unafraid to explore the complexities of racism and its profound impact on society. With the impending release of season 2, the anticipation among fans has reached its zenith, as they eagerly await a fresh and immersive storyline that will keep them on the edge of their seats.
As the release date draws nearer and speculation about the potential plot intensifies, excitement for “Them” season 2 continues to build. The show’s captivating performances, thought-provoking themes, and masterful storytelling have solidified its position as one of the most highly anticipated series of 2023.